Last night, we met up to discuss Utreexo.
We used this FigJam file to guide the conversation and provide some visuals for the concepts being discussed.
This is probably one of the more approachable descriptions of Utreexo and the problems it aims to solve here:
Other sources worth looking at:
- Utreexo summary at Bitcoin Ops
- Utreexo: A dynamic hash-based accumulator optimized for the Bitcoin UTXO set by Thaddeus Dryja
- Progress Towards Utreexo Goals by Calvin Kim
- Utreexo demo release 0.2 by Tadge Dryja
- Calvin Kim posts to mailing list to say they are using experimental service bit 24 to signal for Utreexo support
- Utreexod client on github