It’s almost time for Bitcoin Socratic Seminar #19!
What is a Socratic Seminar?
Inspired by other BitDevs meetups around the US, our Socratic Seminar events are formatted to foster debate, information sharing and lively discussion.
- Discussion topics are provided ahead of the event
- The event moderator(s) leads the audience through the topics
- Raise your hand to grab the mic and participate in the conversation
- We go to a bar afterwards
- L402 – Enabling AI agents to access paid APIs using lightning
- Eclair v0.9.0 released, which includes support for dual-funding, channel splicing, and BOLT12 offers
- EttaWallet released, built using LDK and the Bitcoin Design Guide
- Blockstream Greenlight client open sourced
- LDK Node released
- Pay over lightning for an AI art QR code
- How (Actually) Open AI Wins